Make Your Next PRESENTATION
The Best It Can Be!
ENHANCE IT BY INTEGRATING 35mm SLIDES
Use Splint freeware
Get it at: www.rightword.com.au
What is Splint?
Splint is an add-in for Microsoft PowerPoint®*. It is freeware. It works with your digital projector in tandem with a KODAK EKTAPRO Slide Projector.
Why should you use Splint?
- you are using PowerPoint® for its flexibility and quick updating.
- you have lots and lots of slides that would enhance your presentation.
- your slide images are invaluable and irreplaceable.
- the resolution of a 35mm slide is beyond compare.
- the color integrity and saturation of a 35mm slide is unbeatable.
- converting slide images to digital format reduces image quality and is costly.
Don't spend unnecessarily. Use your slides.
How do I get started?
- Download the User Instruction Manual (81KB, PDF)
- Download freeware called Splint from www.rightword.com.au
- Install it (following directions on screen). Splint is a PowerPoint® add-in.
- Connect your computer to both your digital projector and an EKTAPRO Slide Projector. Need more info on EKTAPRO? Call 1-800-242-2424.
- Add simple text commands to your PowerPoint® Notes pages. PowerPoint® is now enabled to randomly access any of the incredible slide images in the tray of the EKTAPRO Slide Projector.
* PowerPoint® is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation
EKTAPRO is a trademark of Eastman Kodak Company
Splint is written, owned and maintained by David. R. Grigg of Rightword Enterprises, Australia