The EKTAGRAPHIC III ATS, AMT, A, E Plus, ABR and BR Projectors share the following basic features:
- Extra Bright Lamp Module (30% brighter)
- 1300 lumens with EXR lamp
- Accepts 2 x 2 inch slides in standard 80 and 140 circular slide trays
- Precise horizontal and vertical slide registration
- Gentle gravity feed of slides
- Forward and reverse at control panel and with remote control
- Manual focus at control panel
- Four-position lamp operation (OFF, FAN, LO, HI)
(LO reduces lumens 30% and prolongs lamp life)
- Dependable, rugged design
- Accepts rack-mount style lens
- Built-in reading light
- Built-in carry handle
- Easy access to lamp module for quick lamp changes
- Safety thermal cut-off fuses prevents overheating
- Dark screen shutter eliminates light on screen when no slide
- Quick-release elevating foot (up to 16 degrees elevation)
- Rear leveling adjustment foot
- Bolt-down fixing socket (accepts 1/4 in. by 20-thread bolt)
- Slide tray removal with power off
- Supplied with 82V, 300W EXR lamp (approx 35 hrs)
- Ships with cabled remote control (except Model E Plus), Universal 80-slide tray, and instruction manual (unless noted otherwise for special dealer configuration)
- Voltage: 110V-125V, 60Hz operation, except models BR and ABR*
- Attached power cord; 10-ft, 3-prong, grounded U.S. plug
Except models BR and ABR*
- 7-pin connector for external dissolve controls
- 8-pin special applications socket
- Storage compartment for remote control or lamps, except models BR and ABR*
- Four Year Warranty.
- UL and CSA approvals
- Dimensions - Approximately 11 x 13 x 5 in., without slide tray.
- Weight - Approximately 11.75 lbs.
* Models BR and ABR
Voltage: 100, 115, 130, 220, 230 and 240 volts, user selectable.
50/60 Hz, automatic sensing
Detached power cord; 10-ft, 3-prong, grounded U.S. plug; IEC 320 power inlet.
No storage compartment; space for voltage transformer.